Fritton Arms Hotel
- Prices are per room per night, based and inclusive of breakfast and VAT.
- Midweek is Sunday to Thursday, Weekend is Friday and Saturday.
- Room prices do not include Easter, Christmas and New Year (please ask for details).
- Check-in is from 3pm and check-out is by 11am
- To avoid disappointment, we recommend that you book a table at our restaurant when reserving your room.
- Children are welcome in our restaurant at any time, under the supervision of an adult.
- Fritton Arms Hotel is non-smoking throughout.
- Twin rooms are wet shower rooms and do not have baths.
- We do not levy an additional service charge on rooms.
- All rooms have flatscreen TV, Wi-Fi internet along with tea and coffee facilities.
- A deposit equivalent to your first nights stay is required to confirm booking.
- If a cancellation is made 48 hours or more before your reservation a full refund will be offered.
- If a cancellation is made within 48 hours of your reservation a 50% refund will be offered.
- We recommend that guests take out insurance to cover last-minute cancellations.
- We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- Guide dogs are welcome as are small dogs by prior arrangement and at the discretion of the manager.
Health and safety around the estate
Please be aware that the sites across the Somerleyton Estate including Fritton Lake, Fritton Lake Retreats and The Fritton Arms, contain natural features such as uneven surfaces, rabbit holes, branches, twigs etc plus shallow and deep open water. We would encourage visitors to wear suitable footwear and please keep children supervised at all times; especially near to roads and water. Please note lighting is not provided in all areas and we would advise bringing a torch when visiting in the evening.